Aerospace industry needs a work of an artist and a scientist. Global air travel is expanding rapidly with lot of demands coming with regulated safety. Global air travel is poised to grow considerably in the next few years and expand the addressable market for airlines and their partners. While innovation in business and operating models evolve at a rapid pace, product innovation needs to gather exponential momentum for airlines to win the battle against high operating costs.
AutoCX Technologies combines a global network of innovation experts, program managers and highly skilled engineers for aircraft engineering, design and consulting solutions. This network leverages a matured and proven global engineering engagement model to deliver on fast and optimized design processes, quicker material selection, design integration, design for manufacturability and automated knowledge capture and dissemination techniques.
Areas of Aerospace Competency
- Aerostructures – Concept and detailed design, engineering analyses, optimization, value engineering and manufacturing engineering for aerostructure components and assemblies
- Aero Interiors – Concept design to manufacturing engineering for First, Business and Economy Seats
- Design Engineering and Validation – For galleys, monuments and other interior components
- Aero Systems – Design, systems integration and validation of fuel, air, electrical, avionics and hydraulic systems for fixed wing and rotorcraft
- Manufacturing Engineering – Methods engineering, design and physical tooling for aerostructure parts and assemblies, GHE & GSE, manufacturing process optimization and transformation
- Aftermarket Services – In-service engineering for landing gear concessions processing, fault diagnostics, safety and reliability and reverse engineering. In addition to our comprehensive engineering and design services, we support clients with product lifecycle management enterprise IT solutions to effectively manage product development and the complete manufacturing ecosystem